Total Time: 23 min.
Prep Time: 5 min.
Cooking Time: 8 min.
Yield: 2 servings
1½ cups water
¾ cup old-fashioned rolled oats
1 medium apple, chopped
½ tsp. ground cinnamon
1 dash ground cloves
1 dash ground ginger
1 tsp. raw honey (to taste; optional)
½ scoop Beachbody Whey Protein Powder Vanilla Flavor, or equivalent
1 tsp. flax seed meal (or ground flax seeds)
1. Bring water to boil in medium saucepan over medium heat. Add oats; cook over medium-low heat, stirring frequently, for 3 to 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
2. Add apple, cinnamon, cloves, ginger, and honey; mix well. Let sit, covered, for 10 minutes.
3. If oatmeal is not hot enough, heat over medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring frequently.
4. Add Protein Powder and flax seed meal; mix well.
5. Divide evenly between two serving bowls.
Latest posts by fitbyburgan (see all)
- HOW THE 14-DAY FREE TRIAL OF BEACHBODY ON DEMAND WORKS - July 15, 2017
- Beachbody Health Bet - August 18, 2016
- Geek Mindset Post - April 22, 2016