This minty Shakeology recipe satisfies your sweet tooth and your desire to raise a glass to St. Patrick, but it’s great any time of the year.
Total Time: 15 min.
Prep Time: 15 min.
Yield: 1 serving
1 cup almond milk, unsweetened
1 kiwi fruit, peeled and diced
¼ cup fresh mint leaves
1 tsp. pure maple syrup
1 scoop Greenberry Shakeology
1 cup ice cubes
1. Place almond milk, kiwi, mint, maple syrup, Shakeology, and ice in blender.
2. Cover and blend until smooth.
Latest posts by fitbyburgan (see all)
- HOW THE 14-DAY FREE TRIAL OF BEACHBODY ON DEMAND WORKS - July 15, 2017
- Beachbody Health Bet - August 18, 2016
- Geek Mindset Post - April 22, 2016