Many of you heard me talk about one of the developmental programs that Beachbody is coming out with called “Tai Cheng“. Tai Cheng is a Tai-Chi based workout that is meant to help you balance out your body using the ancient martial art of Tai-Chi. Based on the movements, concepts, and theories of traditional Yang style Tai-Chi, the Beachbody Tai Cheng workout program is named after its creator, Dr. Mark Cheng. The Mandarin Chinese translation of Tai Cheng is the “Supreme Accomplishment” in whole body health, which seems to work nicely…doesn’t it?
The Tai Cheng workout is based on classical Tai-Chi techniques, ancient Chi Kung practices, and modern corrective exercise patterns that both rehab and prehab the body, improving the body’s metabolism, joint function, stress management, and athletic performance! Which to me sounds pretty cool. Check out the latest video below!
What is the Tai Cheng Program Like?
Tai Cheng is a 13 week regimen that delivers tremendous benefits, whether you’re doing the first level moves and using the support of a wall or you’re an elite athlete who is looking to improve your athletic performance in safer, more holistic ways.
Every day, Tai Cheng takes you through a gentle energizing warm up and teaches you a new Tai-Chi move. These workouts are designed to improve balance, awaken dormant energy sources, tone and strengthen your muscles, soothe stiffness, and increase your range of motion.
Is the Tai Cheng For You?
Here are some questions you can ask yourself:
- Are you ready to improve your metabolism and physical stamina?
- Have you been trying to figure out how to begin exercising after a long layoff?
- Do you want to improve your body’s ranges of motion, balance, and neuromuscular control?
- Are you tired of doing workouts that leave you unable to function the next day due to pain or injury?
- Are you interested in martial arts but not eager to show up to work with a black eye, busted lip, or twisted ankle?
Who is Dr. Mark Cheng?
Mark Cheng became fascinated by Chinese martial arts early in childhood, gaining his first exposure to Tai-Chi from his father. He later went on to study acupuncture and other forms of Chinese medicine, specializing in orthopedics, eventually earning licensure to practice acupuncture in the State of California and a Ph.D. in Chinese medicine and acupuncture. Through his involvement with Chinese medicine, he also became fascinated with strength and conditioning training, studying closely with Russian Kettlebell Challenge founder, Pavel Tsatsouline. Under Tsatsouline, Dr. Cheng met Functional Movement Systems founder and physical therapy guru, Gray Cook. While studying with Cook, Dr. Cheng became increasingly fascinated with Tai-Chi as a means of functional movement training and injury rehabilitation.
Few, if any, instructors bring together the rare mix of martial arts mastery, strength and conditioning authority, Chinese medicine knowledge, and functional movement training expertise to fitness like Dr. Cheng does.
When will Tai Cheng Be Released?
Its Available Now in The Following Options (CLICK ON IMAGES or LINKS to Add to Cart)-
Your Challenge Pack also includes:
- Your first 30-day supply of Shakeology®—The Healthiest Meal of the Day®, delivered through Home Direct, our autoship program that ensures timely delivery of Shakeology to your doorstep every month.*
- A FREE 30-day trial membership in the Team Beachbody Club, where you’ll find all the support you’ll need to complete your Challenge.**†
- Plus FREE standard shipping!
Here’s what you get with Tai Cheng:
12 workout DVDs, plus, a Master Scroll DVD:
- Master Scroll DVD: Learn everything you need to master Tai Cheng. Dr. Cheng breaks down each of the 18 Tai Cheng moves so you can watch exactly how each move is done and be ready to learn them from Day 1!
- DVDs 1–3: You’ll learn 6 Tai Chi moves, combining them into a fluid routine that builds strength, increases your overall range of motion, and helps reduce pain.
- DVDs 4–6: Dr. Cheng teaches you 6 new moves to help increase your energy; burn off excess fat; and build greater stability, strength, and balance.
- DVDs 7–9: You’ll be introduced to the final 6 moves that you’ll need to learn on your way to becoming a Tai Chi Master.
- DVDs 10–12: The last 3 discs will guide you through performing all 18 moves, in a powerful, yet graceful health-boosting routine.
You’ll also get these valuable tools:
- “Easy Does It” Fitness Guide: Filled with practical tips on form, technique, and mind-body realignment, it shows you how to complete Tai Cheng to help improve your health, energy, and mobility.
- “Feel Better Food Plan” Nutrition Guide: Use this guide to find delicious, easy-to-make meals and snacks that’ll help you feel younger, healthier, and more energetic.
- 90-day Daily Workout Calendar: We’ve done the work for you so you always know which sequence to do and when. Just follow along and chart your progress.
- Blue Foam Roller: Work out everyday kinks and pains and loosen tight muscles as you develop better balance, posture, and flexibility.
- Tai Cheng Tape Measure: Track the changes in your entire body as you get healthier and stronger.
In addition, you’ll receive these 6 FREE BONUS gifts (A $250 VALUE!):
1. Applied Tai Cheng: Travel and Sport (BONUS DVD): Learn how to use Tai Cheng to get more enjoyment from your favorite sports. And, discover exercises you can do while traveling—even on a plane!
2. Low-Resistance Strength Band*: Use it to build up your strength and balance.
3. Medium-Resistance Strength Band*: Step up to the green band for more resistance.
4. “Just Eat This” Week-long Menu Plan: Receive a week’s worth of healthy meal recipes to help you make the right food choices.
5. Removeable Floor Tape: Create your Tai Cheng foot placement grid with low adhesive strips that leave no sticky marks to clean up afterward.
6. Free Team Beachbody 30-day VIP Club Membership: Stay motivated with positive peer support, chat with trainers, receive expert diet and fitness tips, and get 10% off Beachbody® gear, programs, and nutritionals.
Exclusive BONUS: Order Tai Cheng on Team Beachbody, and receive the Tai Cheng Body Alignment For Better Living DVD—a $19.95 value—FREE!
Ready to improve your well-being, mobility, and posture? On this DVD, Dr. Cheng will help you understand how your body works, how to correct mobility issues, and how to prevent injury. Plus, you’ll learn how to combat flat arches, strengthen your core, walk with proper posture, and fix bad joint mechanics. You’ll also see how using a foam roller can help you work out everyday kinks.
90-Day Money-Back Guarantee: We’re so sure you’ll love this program, we’re giving you our 90-day money-back guarantee. If you’re not completely satisfied within 90 days, simply call Customer Service for a Return Authorization number to return Tai Cheng for a full refund of the purchase price, less shipping and handling. But keep the bonus gifts just for trying Tai Cheng.
The Tai Cheng Master Kit includes:
- Quick-Start Guide
- “Easy Does It” Fitness Guide
- “Feel Better Food Plan” Nutrition Guide
- Tai Cheng Foam Roller
- Week-by-Week Workout Calendar
- Tape Measure
FREE BONUSES WORTH NEARLY $250!
Plus 6 FREE GIFTS:
- BONUS DVD: Applied Tai Cheng: Travel and Sport—Two 10-minute routines to reduce pain and stiffness while traveling or for sports, especially golf.
- “Just Eat This” Week-long Menu Plan
- Low-Resistance Strength Band*
- Medium-Resistance Strength Band*
- Removable Floor Tape to help guide your workout
- FREE 24-hour access to the Team Beachbody® online community
Plus, to help you enhance and maintain your results, we’ve included:
- Master Class DVD: For the first time ever, Dr. Cheng will take you step-by-step through all of the Tai Cheng moves you’ve learned in one graceful, yet powerful sequence. You’ll perform it at 3 speeds: slow to challenge your balance, stability, and strength; a moderate pace to get more comfortable with the sequence; and fast, designed to create a flowing healing energy throughout your body. This is the DVD you’ll want to use over and over again to keep up your practice and maintain your results.
- Qi Gong DVD: Learn the ancient practice of Qi Gong breathing exercises and techniques to improve your mental clarity and get more out of the Tai Cheng exercises. You’ll begin with the “Energizing Series,” then advance to “Level 1” to relax and increase the flow of oxygen to your body, and finally “Level 2,” where you can focus on breath control to develop and move energy. This mind-body connection helps tap into the healing potential within you.
- RumbleRoller®: It’s like having a masseuse on call. Offering more penetrating muscle relief than a conventional roller, the RumbleRoller’s strategically aligned bumps and advanced polymer surface will help you release trigger points of tension to regain your mobility for your workouts.
- Weighted Gloves: Increase the challenge of each move by wearing these gloves. They’ll help you refine your hand and arm movements, and get stronger, while increasing your muscle control!
- High-Resistance Strength Band*: Offering more resistance than our yellow or green bands, our High-Resistance Strength Band will take your training to the next level to help you build lean muscle.
- Master Workout Calendar: Follow this workout calendar, and you’ll know exactly what you should be doing each day of the Master Kit program.
Ready to be more active and help your body heal itself?
Does this look like a program that you would like to try? What do you think of this overall concept for a workout program? Comment below!
Latest posts by (see all)
- Welcome Video – Founder’s Message - March 15, 2013
- HOW THE 14-DAY FREE TRIAL OF BEACHBODY ON DEMAND WORKS - July 15, 2017
- Beachbody Health Bet - August 18, 2016
- Geek Mindset Post - April 22, 2016